Why Work at Foothills?
We are an innovative company where we realize our employees are our greatest assets. What’s more – our employees are customers, too. Who better to understand our products and services than those who actually use them! So, come on over to Foothills.
Available positions are listed below. If no positions are listed, we encourage you to submit your application anyway. We’ll keep your application on file for one year. After that time, or if your application information changes, be sure to submit your application again.
Assistant Systems Administrator
About the Job
Installs, analyses, maintains and secures systems for our Service Provider business as well as corporate LAN in conjunction with the Systems Administrator.
- Maintain and upgrade PC hardware and software.
- Maintain and upgrade corporate network switching equipment.
- Maintain and upgrade corporate network wireless equipment.
- Maintain and upgrade corporate network servers and software.
- Manage smart devices used by employees such as iPhones.
- Provide technical assistance to network users when requested.
- Softswitch Upgrades and Maintenance
- Core ISP IP Routing Infrastructure Installation and Maintenance
- ISP DHCP/DNS/Radius Infrastructure server installation and maintenance.
- FTTH EMS server installation and maintenance
- Assist CO/Network Technician with troubleshooting remotely when needed.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or Electrical Engineering or 3 years of work experience in the IT/Network related field.
- Experience in Windows Server, Linux/UNIX, Routing, Switching, SQL, PC Hardware and a scripting language (Python, Perl, etc.)
- Experience in PSTN switching, VoIP, Broadband Access Equipment, SONET, T1 Carrier.
- Java, C#, C++
- IP Video
This job description is only designed to indicate the general nature of the job. Employees will be expected to do other tasks not specifically mentioned in this job description and their job duties may be modified at any time.